Here’s what’s going on right now.
- Notice in the upper left corner – actual finished pieces of mixed metal jewelry! The first to come off the presses after a very long process and what feels like a long time. They will be off to photography next.
- Below them, still on the left are some of their sisters – their ear wires need to be deburred and hardened, so they are not quite ready for prime time yet.
- Moving down, a few strands of aquamarine ovals – I need to figure out who they want to play with and create 3-4 related pieces of jewelry.
- A sheet of textured silver that needs to be annealed and flattened.
- A plate of beads that need to be put away. I use little plates like this because I can stack them when several ideas try to be birthed at the same time.
I hope this Wednesday finds you at your work table inspired and enjoying working with the things you love.