This is just part of the chaos. I’ve been in a creative spurt which causes me to start pulling stuff out which makes for chaos. But in a good way. Here’s the rundown from upper left moving clockwise.
- Bezel wire – it’s been a while since I made once because I’ve been focusing on so much other stuff. I figured I need to work bezel making into the rotation. I don’t need anything getting rusty on me.
- Some ceramic beads that act like they don’t want to get along with anyone or each other. We’ll get past this… We always do…
- A plate with a necklace that has been cut apart for rework. Happens.
- Etched copper, a rifle bullet casing and piece of lemon quartz. Because, why not?
- Amethyst cabs who I hope will meet up with the bezel wire later on.
- Part of a bracelet and lots of brass and steel links and loops.
It will all work out. Trust me.